Tuesday 27 March 2012

"Symmetry"



        I think that this picture is effective because the Chinese lantern is perfectly symmetrical. I also like the bright colors of the lantern, they add to the appeal of the photo.


 

        This picture is obviously symmetrical, just like every single other picture in this assignment. The shiny newness makes the viewer want to leap into the picture and pick it up.





        This picture I took of the inside of a kaleidoscope is symmetrical. I like the striking busyness. I also like the patterned vivid hues of the beads.




        This is a pic I took of my friend at the U of S, which I enjoy. Coincidentally, it happens to be symmetrical. I like the soft hues that are in contrast with the yellow light. Kayla also demonstrates the rule of thirds.



               This photograph is symmetrical. As well, the lamp post uses the rule of thirds. I like the low level of lighting in this picture because it creates contrast between the sky and the clock, which makes the clock pop.




           Symmetry in action.





No comments:

Post a Comment