Wednesday 2 May 2012

Photoshop Assignment


      Original Photo



        I edited this picture by making selections. I selected the flower, keeping it the original color, and used adjustment layers to make the background black and white. It also uses the composition technique of symmetry.



        This photo is the edit. I added an adjustment layer to add a stronger contrast and more lighting to the picture, although the change is subtle. I used layer styles to add a drop shadow to the picture. It uses rule of thirds.


 

 Original




             In order to create this masterpiece I downloaded a whole bunch of "smoke" brushes off of the internet and layered different brushes on top of each other, using a sky blue color. Lastly, I added red smoke using a new brush. Part of the smoke uses the rule of thirds.




         While editing this photo, I removed the wooden thing in the background of the original photo by using the clone stamp tool to clone the straw and grass and add it to the place where the wooden thing used to be. The goat also uses the rule of thirds.




Original




        For this picture, I edited the mangoes in one of the boxes using the liquefy tool in order to give them the appearance of being melted or morphed together. 



Original



         To create this photo, I edited the original by using channel mixer to add a red filter, which gave the picture a red tinge, making it look kind of vintage-y. I think that the low light level in this picture was very effective; the light didn't overpower the picture.



        Original

No comments:

Post a Comment