Wednesday 2 May 2012

The Zoo


         I added an adjustment layer to the original photo in order to add a stronger contrast and make the picture a bit lighter. The lynx in this picture uses the rule of thirds



        I used the selection tool in editing this photo. I also added an adjustment layer to add contrast to the buffalo and add light to the trees and grass behind him.The buffalo uses the rule of thirds.



        In the picture, the bear standing on the rock face uses the rule of thirds. I like the overall composition of this pic because I feel like it's pretty balanced.




         This photo is effective because the goat in the foreground uses the rule of thirds. The rounded cage leads your eye to the goats in the background, adding depth to the photo. I also feel like the level of lighting works well for this pic.



        I edited this picture by adding an adjustment layer to add contrast and lower lighting. I also added a grainy effect to the picture, giving it more visual appeal.


       
        For this photo, I added a stronger contrast using an adjustment layer, which made the cat's nose a bit of a darker pink, and added definition to the hair around the mouth, and the whiskers. I really like the creative angle that the picture was taken from; it is a good example of perspective. I also really like the way that the camera blurred out a lot of the photo, yet kept the nose and mouth area in focus. This picture is also symmetrical.

No comments:

Post a Comment